two-step verification WhatsApp is enabled you’ll need to enter your pin when registering your phone number with WhatsApp, again
You can manage two-step verification settings, in your WhatsApp account. You have the option to enable or disable this feature, change the PIN, or update the email address associated with two-step verification,
- first you open <whatsaap app>
- open whatsaap< account settings>
- there you will see privacy,secuirty, and Two step verification, option then click after click Two step verification
- tap account < two step verification >enabled
- Enter a six-digit PIN of your choice and confirm it
- You can provide an email address that you can access or tap Skip if you don’t want to add an email address. But we recommend that you add an email address as it allows you to reset two-step verification, and helps protect your account.
- Tap next
- Confirm the email address and tap Save or Done.
Two step verifictaion disable
If you want to disable your two-step verification account, then you have to open your WhatsApp app, which you can see in the right-hand side image, by clicking in the same way you will tap in your account settings, and after that, you will have two-step verification, the option will appear then you can disable or change your account or you can change the email address. if you want any help with WhatsApp then you can click here
do you want to know more like
[wp_rss_retriever url=”https://www.technologyreview.com/feed/” items=”10″ excerpt=”50″ read_more=”true” credits=”true” new_window=”true” thumbnail=”200″ cache=”12 hours”]